The Health Ministry has changed the strategy for coronavirus testing based on recommendations from the expert advisory group. All persons suspected of contracting Covid-19 will be tested once again.
This is expected to result in an increased number of tests, which is important for managing the epidemic, the ministry said on Friday. This comes after the advisory task force head Bojana Beović said on 28 October that testing would be focused on persons older than 60, persons with chronic diseases, with a weakened immune system and healthcare workers. The change of strategy resulted in a slightly lower number of tests in the last week.